This post will remain top post until the meeting is held. So, please check below it to see if there's anything newer.
The next meeting of the Community Council will be held on Wednesday 21st March 2007 at 7:30pm in St Catherine’s Argyle Church, Grange Road, Edinburgh.
- Sederunt and Apologies & Welcome
- Minutes of meeting held 21.2.07
- Police Report: PC Bruce Burt
- Presentation from consultants and Council staff on proposed street landscape improvements in Roseneath Terr/Argyle Place areas.
- Minutes (contd): Matters arising
- Controlled Parking Zone(s): update(s)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Proposed garden party Marchmont Crescent
- Gardens competition
- Meadows Festival consideration
- Sick Kids site
- Resignation of Chair during election period
- Other Business
- Next meeting: Wednesday 16th May 2007 (venue to be advised).