This blog is where you will find community council information, including meeting times, minutes and agenda. Do please comment on postings.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Comment requested on Edinburgh Planning Guidance: Student Housing


Comments are invited on draft guidance prepared to support local plan policy dealing with purpose-built student accommodation. When approved in its final form it will be used by the Council to assess planning applications.  Please respond by 11 May 2010 to kenneth.bowes@edinburgh.gov.uk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your time and effort to summarize everything for the audience. I am truly learning from your experience.Thanks again for useful resource.
student accommodation Newcastle

Unknown said...

I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

student accommodation Newcastle