The Gillespie's choir is unable to make Saturday and given the continuing weather and conditions we are not going ahead with the inside concert. The Christmas Tree lighting has already been cancelled by City of Edinburgh Council due to the weather.
The scheduled MSCC meeting next week is also in doubt - it looks very unlikely if this current weather continues. If anyone knows of a decision we need to make before the new year can they let us know.
Melanie Main (Chair)