Members of the Public are welcome to attend.
The meeting will discuss:
- Progress in sub-groups (including Environment & Town Centre; Children & Young People; Health/ Well-being; Meadows & Bruntsfield Links, and HMOs)
- BBQ on Meadows
- Public Toilets for Meadows & Bruntsfield Links
- Residential Bike Parking Pilot
- Students in the Community Event
- Community Grant Fund Applications
- Public Questions
If you live in Marchmont or Sciennes and have any points you wish to raise please get in touch with the MSCC representative, Alastair Philp.