To all interested in
Marchmont and Sciennes
Our secretary, Susanna, has resigned due to so many other commitments. We shall all miss her and wish her all the best.
This means that we need a new secretary. The job is voluntary and is not onerous as it is nearly all computer based.
Things the secretary does
1. forward e-mails to the google group or individuals.
2. put notices on the blog (Susanna learnt how to do
this when she became secretary.
3. open mail and forward it, or put it on the blog, or
keep it for the next meeting or chuck it.
4. attend the agenda planning meeting with the other office bearers.
5. attend the community council meetings (once a month).
It is an interesting and fun job especially if you are interested in local issues. The secretary needs to be a member of the community council but we have a space for you to join, if necessary.
Phone me or e-mail me
Chair Marchmont and Sciennes community council
0131 667 4970