Thursday, 31 December 2009
Wednesday, 30 December 2009
Thursday, 24 December 2009
Monday, 21 December 2009
Thursday, 17 December 2009
For more information please contact: Donald Burgess (
Monday, 14 December 2009
* Charlie Holt, Community Safety Manager, East NP (environmental wardens, anti-social behaviour)
* Tom Stirling, senior official Alcohol Licensing CEC
* Alistair Somerville, senior official Property Licensing (HMO's)
* A Planning senior official (to confirm his attendance shortly).
Edinburgh and South East Scotland Strategic Development Plan Authority - SESplan - comprises City of Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, Fife, Scottish Borders and West Lothian Councils.
Their key role is to prepare and maintain an up to date strategic development plan for the area. This process will involve engaging key stakeholders and the wider community.
They have just published a newsletter (PDF).
Friday, 4 December 2009
The next meeting of the Community Council will be held on Wed 9 Dec at 7.30pm in St Catherine’s Argyle Church Community Hall, Grange Road.
All who live or work or are active in the area are welcome.
Hearing loop available.
Tea/ Coffee will be available beforehand
A G E N D A
1. Sederunt and Apologies.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting
3. Matters Arising:
4. Police Report
5. External Meetings and Comm Councillors reports:
a. HMOs: (Consider proposals to Neighbourhood Partnership in January. Ann Laird)
b. Planning concordant and planning spokesperson
c. Edinburgh Association of Community Councils
d. Cockburn’s Association
e. Parking: amendments to waiting restrictions
6. Community Groups event January 2010
7. Publicity and Advertising
8. Garden Competition
9. Any other business
10. Date of Next Meeting