Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Thursday, 18 June 2009
The aim of the Meadows & Bruntsfield Links Manifesto is to establish a set of requirements unique to The Meadows and Bruntsfield Links which are intended to provide a framework on which a balanced and sustainable events programme can be achieved, whilst ensuring the quality of the land is maintained to the highest standard possible. It uses eight key principles, the first five determine whether an event will be given permission, the following three are aimed at the successful management of an agreed event.
In order to present the results of this consultation at the next meeting of the Policy & Strategy Committee comments (to email@example.com) are requested by 26 June 2009.
Wednesday, 17 June 2009
Enquire (the Scottish Advice Service for Additional Support for learning) have asked us to publicise their services.
Any child who needs more or different support to what is normally provided in schools or pre-schools is said to have ‘additional support needs’ and require additional support for learning.
Enquire offer advice and information by way of a telephone helpline and through written responses to email and enquiries via their website. They also provide training and outreach, and produce a range of free publications.
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Monday, 15 June 2009
Friday, 5 June 2009
Thursday, 4 June 2009
The AGM of the Friends of the Meadows & Bruntsfield Links will take place at the croquet club, by Leven Terrace, on Thursday, June 11th at 7:30pm. Come and be introduced to the game of croquet, and then help decide who should be running the Friends of the Meadows and Bruntsfield Links.
[update: poster in display case at Meadows confirms time as 7:30pm]
The AGM of the Marchmont & Sciennes Community Council will take place on Wed 10 Jun 09 at 7pm in St Catherine Argyle Church Hall.
It will be followed immediately by the scheduled regular meeting.
A G E N D A
- Minutes of the last AGM and matters arising.
- Chairperson’s Report.
- Deputy chairperson’s Report on HMO’s.
- Neighbourhood Partnership Rep’s Report and blogmeister/secretary.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Next AGM - Wednesday 9 June 2010.
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
- Sederunt and Apologies.
- Minutes of Meeting (.doc) held 13 May 2009
- Matters Arising.
- Police Report
- Presentation of the Student/Permanent Resident survey by Thomas Graham, Edinburgh University Student Assoc.
- Edinburgh Open Space Strategy (see blog)
- South east Scotland strategic development plan (see blog)
- Community Council nominations/elections (see blog)
- Reports of meetings
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting: Wednesday 9 September 2009